Monday, April 27, 2015

Kris Jenner blackmailed over nude tape - Updates News

Los Angeles: Reality TV star Kris Jenner is being blackmailed over a nude video, showing her changing clothes in her closet.

Kris Jenner
Kris Jenner 

The 59-year-old reality star’s iCloud account was hacked, leading to the intruder gaining to access her home security cameras and footage, reports femalefirst.co.uk.

In scenes filmed for ‘Keeping Up With the Kardashians’, Kris was told by her personal assistant: “So I just got word from our PI and I don’t want you to freak out but whoever it is might have a video of you from your closet camera, they said were you naked.

“When they hacked your iCloud I think they were still able to access that camera within that tape.”

The assistant then informed her the hacker wanted a financial incentive to stop them from releasing the embarrassing video to the world.

Speaking about the content of the tape, her assistant explained: “(It shows) you changing in the closet, they said they are asking for money in return for the video that they have.”

To that, Kris said: “Are they going to release this footage? That’s extortion. I can’t believe there are people that would do something like this. I just want to cry right now, it’s so sick and twisted and I feel so violated.”

The intrusion of privacy clearly shook the whole family as daughter Khloe empathised with her mother.

Khloe said: “I do feel bad, my mum had such high fears that people are watching her and how her biggest fears are coming true.”

“I think my kids are starting to appreciate how serious this is now and we all need to take our security and everything else around us to a whole new level,” Kris added.

Powered by Updates News

Source:

http://ift.tt/1DvUB3Q



The Late News from http://ift.tt/1dkNYKl