Thursday, August 13, 2015

Caitlyn Jenner Warned by Khloe Kardashian: 'Don't Drag My Mom ...


E! star sits down for a tough talk with her stepdaughter in new “I Am Cait” promo

The latest promo for E!’s “I Am Cait” began with a confrontational tone, and it didn’t get any easier for Caitlyn Jenner and Khloe Kardashian as the clip continued.

“We haven’t had a chance to sit down and talk since you sent me those tough texts,” Caitlyn told her stepdaughter in a preview of the upcoming episode.

However, Khloe didn’t think there was anything wrong with the messages, and said even sister Kim didn’t think they were tough. Rather than meaning she didn’t care what Caitlyn was doing, Kardashian claims she meant they didn’t care that she was transitioning.

Also Read: Caitlyn Jenner Vanity Fair Cover Gets Transgender Prisoner Chelsea Manning Into Hot Water

But “we don’t think that entails speaking negatively about my mom,” she told her, referring to Caitlyn’s ex-wife, Kris Jenner. “You don’t even need to mention our mom. Let’s focus on the actual cause here and not drag my mom through the mud.

“I would think you would come from a place of more compassion,” she told her. “Especially when you have two young daughters.”

Also Read: Caitlyn Jenner Poses for First Selfie With Kris Jenner (Photo)

Jenner was not bending to Kardashian’s opinion, and told her didn’t know what she was talking about.

“I Am Cait” airs Sundays at 8 p.m. ET on E! Network.

http://ift.tt/1DORZFA... the-mud-video/

Source:

http://ift.tt/1HKkrD6



The Late News from http://ift.tt/1dkNYKl