Friday, August 21, 2015

Elisabeth Moss Says Being An Actor Is 'Not That Far From Being A ...

Elisabeth Moss Says Being An Actor Is 'Not That Far From Being A Sort Of Clown'

Elisabeth Moss is all smiles as she makes her way out of the SiriusXM Studios on Thursday (August 20) in New York City.

The 33-year-old Mad Men star then met up with her director Alex Ross Perry to attend their AOL BUILD Speaker Series Present: Queen Of Earth panel held at the AOL Studios.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Elisabeth Moss

“I’m not the type of actor that thrives off of criticism, or being prodded in any negative way,” Elisabeth recently expressed (via TheDailyBeast). “I am not a Method actor; it’s all pretend to me. I think acting is super fun and ridiculous, most of the time. The fact that anyone pays for this profession is incredible to me. It’s not that far from being a sort of clown, so I don’t think of it as that serious, frankly.”

FYI: Elisabeth is wearing Jimmy Choo shoes.

10+ pictures inside of Elisabeth Moss out and about promoting Queen Of Earth

Like Just Jared on Facebook

Credit: Grant Lamos IV; Photos: Getty, AKM-GSI Posted to: Elisabeth Moss

Source:

http://ift.tt/1I1dBtc



The Late News from http://ift.tt/1dkNYKl