Thursday, August 20, 2015

Jaime King Praises Leo Thames' Doula, Posts Cute New Pic ...

Jaime King Praises Leo Thames' Doula, Posts Cute New Pic!

Jaime King takes a sip of her iced coffee while heading to a friend’s home on Tuesday (August 18) in Los Angeles.

The 36-year-old Hart of Dixie actress took to her Instagram account the next day to share a photo of her doula Cecilia holding her one-month-old baby Leo Thames.

“I truly don’t know what I would do without the support of @cecilia16mar, my incredible doula. She has been my doula with James Knight, came in and saved the day again with Leo Thames,” Jaime captioned the photo. “There are few words to describe how important [it] has been for me to be surrounded by powerful, loving, compassionate women during and after birth. I am so grateful to know she will be a member of our family forever.”

“First those of you who don’t know what doula’s do, I highly suggest you look into it. Holistic support for families through this journey of discovery through the birth of a child and re-birth (of oneself) is profound, exciting, sometimes terrifying and in my experience, absolutely transformative,” Jaime added. “Our country needs to step up BIG TIME in supporting families in regards to maternity and paternity rights, but along the way find those who will step on the wonderful ride with you.”

FYI: Jaime is wearing a Jergens X Rory Beca dress.

Like Just Jared on Facebook

Source:

http://ift.tt/1WI3ZOU



The Late News from http://ift.tt/1dkNYKl