Thursday, August 13, 2015

Lamar Odom Denies Ambushing Khloe Kardashian: 'Nobody Got ...

Lamar Odom Denies Ambushing Khloe Kardashian: 'Nobody Got Harassed'

Lamar Odom is vehemently denying ambushing Khloe Kardashian in the early morning hours of Wednesday (August 12) in these new videos obtained by TMZ.

“I am not, not, not the person that they’re trying to make me out to be. I live in Las Vegas. So was there an address or a place given, or I just guessed right? Did I just guess right where this girl may be? I know Khloe, so how would you think I ended up there?” Lamar told the camera. “It’s hard for me to keep my composure. To everyone who knows and supports me I’m sorry but the dog has to fight back. [They say] I’m a womanizer, a drug addict. It’s awful. If it happens again I will air everything out. Nobody got followed, nobody got hassled, nobody got harassed, nobody got grabbed on, none of that.”

“Probably the most hurtful part, somebody should be calling up saying, ‘Hell no that didn’t happen, that’s ridiculous, that’s crazy,’” Lamar added. “It’s just not the truth.”

See the photo of Lamar allegedly approaching Khloe before her gym class.

Click inside for another video where Lamar is speaking to the cameras about the alleged incident…

Like Just Jared on Facebook

Source:

http://ift.tt/1WlFqar



The Late News from http://ift.tt/1dkNYKl