Thursday, October 1, 2015

Kim Khloe Kardashian Blast Caitlyn Jenner (VIDEO) | Gossip Cop

Kim Khloe Kardashian Blast Caitlyn Video

(E)

Kim and Khloe Kardashian blast Caitlyn Jenner for bashing Kris Jenner on the next “Keeping Up With The Kardashians.” Watch below.

While “I Am Cait” showcased the family reacting to Caitlyn’s Vanity Fair cover story from her perspective, the next episode of “KUWTK” will give the Kardashians’ point of view. Filmed back in June following the tell-all interview’s release, Khloe exclaims to her sister, “Do as many articles as you want and do as many great things for the transgender community, but how does that mean bashing my mom?”

Kim points out that Caitlyn doesn’t seem to think “she did anything wrong,” noting, “I think she’s obviously shut out all of the memories of mom.” That’s no excuse to Khloe. “So you’re allowed to bash my mom?” she asks incredulously. “That’s not okay. We don’t believe in bashing anybody. Like we don’t bash any parents. I expect her to do the same.”

Agreeing with her sister, Kim insists, “I am definitely going to talk to Caitlyn just to let her know that it’s not appropriate the things she’s been saying, and she needs to leave mom out of it. Because it’s just like enough is enough.”

And Khloe further says in a confessional, “I am all for Caitlyn screaming from the rooftops about her transition. I think it’s beautiful, and I think Caitlyn should take pride in everything she’s doing and the strength that it takes to do what she’s doing on a such a public platform. With that being said, Caitlyn does not need to tear anybody’s else down to build herself up.”

In another teaser, the sisters have words with each other after Khloe receives a call from estranged husband Lamar Odom. Kim tells the camera, “I don’t know why Khloe and Lamar are talking. He hurt her so badly. As a big sister, I’m just really protective, and for her to be flirting with him on the phone makes me like sick to my stomach.”

Tensions worsen when Kim brings up French Montana. Watch both clips in the video below, and tell us what you think.

Source:

http://ift.tt/1QNlsRj



The Late News from http://ift.tt/1dkNYKl