Monday, April 27, 2015

Bruce Jenner's First Wife Opens Up About His Transition ... - Just Jared

Bruce Jenner's First Wife Opens Up About His Transition

Bruce Jenner‘s first wife Chrystie Scott is opening up about about his transition and how she feels about it.

“I can’t remember the exact words because it was such a shock to me,” she said on Good Morning America on Monday (April 27).

“It’s so hard to wrap your head around it, particularly because he was such a manly man. And he didn’t display any female style in any way. He never indicated anything feminine in his demeanor, but it didn’t threaten me. It didn’t threaten our marriage,” Chrystie said.

“I’m sure there are plenty of people that don’t have the courage to come out at all, ever. And they live private, dark, tortured lives and that’s tragic,” Chrystie added. “That’s just tragic and the fact that he did share it with me that first year, I felt like it was actually a gift that he gave to me that he trusted me with something so intimate.”

Bruce and Chrystie were married from 1972 and 1981 and have two children – Burt and Casey.

Like Just Jared on Facebook

Source:

http://ift.tt/1EeiKzJ



The Late News from http://ift.tt/1dkNYKl