Monday, April 27, 2015

Kim Kardashian Speaks Out On Bruce Jenner's Transition: "He Has ...

Kim Kardashian has spoken out about her her step dad Bruce Jenner's transition into a woman, following his tell all interview with Diane Sawyer on Friday.

The reality TV star opened up about how the family have taken the news with NBC's Today, telling Matt Lauer they had 'hundreds of meetings' about it.

"I'm really happy for him that he is living his life the way he wants to live it. And that he has found inner peace and just pure happiness. That's what life is about," Kim said.

"I don't know what life would be like if you always felt like you weren't yourself. I know it's not something that you or I could really fully understand, but I don't even think we have to," the mum of one continued. 

"As long as he is happy, and he wants to live his life, however he wants to live it, that just makes me happy. And I support him 100 percent."

Kim goes on to add that the family are still getting used to the change, but they're happy to learn more to support him.

"I think there is still an adjustment and there is family therapy. We're really close," Kim said. 

"I see reports that say, this one doesn't support him, and this one's over here, and my mom feels this way, and it's all really so made up. We all really support him. Is it a hard adjustment? Yes."

Source:

http://ift.tt/1PMpUAa



The Late News from http://ift.tt/1dkNYKl