Friday, September 18, 2015

Kim Kardashian Tells Khloe She's Pregnant (VIDEO) | Gossip Cop

Kim Kardashian Tells Khloe Pregnant Video

(E!)

Kim Kardashian tells Khloe Kardashian she’s pregnant again in a clip from this Sunday’s special “Keeping Up with the Kardashians.” Watch below.

As Gossip Cop reported, “KUWTK” had its midseason finale in May, and now the show is returning with four new episodes over the next month. In the first teaser, Kim recounts how it’s been “extremely hard to get pregnant,” noting the “little operations” she’s had on her uterus. “I was so close to giving up and that’s when it happened,” she reveals.

Two days after finding out the exciting news, Khloe is the first person Kim tells, leading her sister to let out an ecstatic, “Whaaaaaaat?!” Kim then amusingly says, “I told North last night, but I don’t think she understands.” Very quickly, however, the concerns kick in.

Khloe warns that she doesn’t want her expectant sister to “do too much,” saying, “You know how I get when my sisters are pregnant. I’m very protective.” Hilariously, though, Khloe goes on to point out, “I really thrived when you were fat and pregnant. They compared you to a whale. It was the first time I was ever, like, ‘the thin one.'”

In all seriousness, though, Khloe tells the camera, “I’m just happy that my sister’s pregnant. I’m just really excited. I want there to be more kids.” Kim further says in a confessional, “I don’t take it for granted, the fact that this is like a miracle that’s happened. I just feel so blessed to be pregnant again.”

Kim, of course, is now well into her pregnancy and expecting a baby boy in December. Check out the full video below!

Source:

http://ift.tt/1KwErz8



The Late News from http://ift.tt/1dkNYKl